Custom Search

Saturday, February 28, 2009

The Joaquin Phoenix Rap



A rap song about Joaquin Phoenix

Written by Will Goodwin and Joe Bunt

Lyrics:

The name's Joaquin and I'm living the dream
you other white rappers know what I mean
I am no longer a movie star
I just perform raps at local bars
I grew a long beard, I look like I'm homeless
my rapping career is completely hopeless
call me Joaq Pheon from here on out
I'm the worst white rapper, there ain't no doubt

Chorus:
I'm Joaquin Phoenix and I'm doing rap now
I'm Joaquin Phoenix and I'm doing crack now
I'm Joaquin Phoenix and I do not act now
I'm Joaquin Phoenix and I still do crack now

I showed up on TV I looked like a mess
I like to put gum underneath people's desks
I didn't get to see my movie "Two Lovers"
I was hanging out, with my Arab twin brother
I'm an actor and rapper, in one giant mix
don't ask me about it, cause I got nervous ticks
all my movies belong in the crapper
I'm gonna be come the best white rapper

Chorus

Forget all the haters, I know I can rap
Even though, I wasn't born black
Forget what they say, this thing is easy
I make this thing seem really breezy
I gotta go now, I got bombs to make
this rapping thing really is a piece of pie

No comments:

Post a Comment