Custom Search

Saturday, November 21, 2009

Timbaland - Apologize (feat. One Republic) Parody



A parody of the popular song "Apologize" by One Republic and Timbaland.

"Order Fries"

Lyrics:

I'm here in your drive thru
3 cars in front of me
and I'm hearing what you say
"Hello, welcome to Mickey D's"

You ask me for my order
then you go and press it in, but then
I tell you that there's some more
didn't think you'd turn around and say

that it's too late to order fries, it's too late
you said it's too late to order fries, it's too late

I take me lonely bag, take a straw, but not salty food
and I need you like a heart needs a beat, but that's nothing new, yeah yeah
I want you in my finger tips; now that's the truth
and you say: "I'm sorry my brother, I'm sorry I deceived you, but I'm afraid"

It's too late to order fries, it's too late
I said it's too late to order fries, whoa whoa

It's too late to order fries, it's too late
I said it's too late to order fries, it's too late

I said it's too late to order fries, yeah
I said it's too late to order fries, yeah

I'm here in your drive thru
with three cars in front of me...

Written by Will Goodwin

Featuring Connor Burns and Will Goodwin

No comments:

Post a Comment