Custom Search

Saturday, November 21, 2009

The Twilight Rap



A rap song about Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Breaking Dawn.

Written by Will Goodwin

Featuring Will Goodwin & Laura Fetter

Lyrics:

Twilight is where it's at
I gotta bag, I gotta hat
Twilight is the best
This book is better than the rest
I love the movie with all of my heart
I would die if we were ever apart
Edward Cullen is so hot
If you don't think that, you might get shot

Chorus:
Twilight, best movie of the ages
Twilight, I keep flipping those pages
Twilight is my love
It was sent from heaven above

Jacob Black is a meanie
Edward Cullen is so dreamy
I wanna marry Edward Cullen
I wanna carry a baby Cullen
I wanna get bit on my neck
That would be the absolute best
I wanna be a cool vampire
It would set my world on fire

I love Twilight, it feels so right

I have posters in my room
If you don't like them, prepare to meet doom
I have become so obsessed
Stephanie Meyer is the best
Twilight, New Moon, and Eclipse
I want to kiss them with my lips
Edward Cullen is who I want to touch
I love those books so darn much

Edward Cullen is who I want to meet
I wanna kiss him from his toes to his cheek
I wanna lay in a field with him
I wanna live in a world with him

Chorus

My MySpace is covered with Cullen
Its my heart strings that he's pulling
I fell in love with the way he dazzles
When he glistens it makes me razzles

There's nothing better than Twilight
I saw it on opening night
It's the best darn movie I ever saw
I can't wait to seem them all

I love Twilight, it feels so right

Chorus (3x)

No comments:

Post a Comment